Restrictions and limitations apply to opening deposits and funding methods. Online account opening applies to deposit accounts. Subject to credit approval. Must be 18 years of age. Must be a legal resident of the United States. Must have working device that meets required specifications. Not all products are available for all locations. Not all products are available through online account opening.
Centennial Bank online savings accounts can be opened by:
- Check - Any amount up to product maximum
- Wire - Any amount up to product maximum
- Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account - Up to $50,000.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
- External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account - Up to $2,500.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
- Credit/Debit Card - Up to $500.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
Please note: "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products.
1Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.
3See a customer service representative for current rate information, calculation method and to obtain a copy of our Truth in Savings Disclosure.
4Customer must present receipt to a teller or banker for reimbursement of ATM fees within 60 days of the ATM Transaction.