Take Control. Start Saving Now.
Specifically designed for those with high-deductible health plans. Health Savings Accounts allow you to save funds while earning interest. You can access these funds with a debit card or by writing a check to pay qualifying current or future medical expenses.
Take control. Start saving now. Centennial Bank gives you the tools and resources needed to manage your HSA.
- No minimum to open or minimum daily balance to maintain
- No monthly service charge
- Individual ownership with allowable authorized signers, beneficiaries, trustee, and estate accounts available.
- Earns Interest3
- Unlimited transactions and check writing with no per check charges
- Free Centennial Bank Specialty blue wallet style checks
- Contributions can be made by the individual, employer, or both
- Distributions may be tax-free if taken for “qualified medical expenses”
- 1st HSA/Debit card free1, which can be used for “qualified medical expenses”
- Descriptive monthly statements
- E-statements optional
- Convenient Online, Mobile App, Telephone and Text Banking1,2
- Direct deposit available
- No overdraft privilege available
- Earn monthly interest on money
- 24-hour banking convenience
- Easy expense tracking
- Less paper clutter
- Save money to help pay for high or unexpected medical bills
- Provides necessary information for tax purposes
Qualifications required, account has contribution limits and may hold tax ramifications. Consult a tax professional for HSA qualifications and tax benefits.
1Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.
3See a customer service representative for current rate information, calculation method and to obtain a copy of our Truth in Savings Disclosure.
4Customer must present receipt to a teller or banker for reimbursement of ATM fees within 60 days of the ATM Transaction.