Unauthorized Account Activity
How to Report
If you believe your Online Banking ID or Password has become known to an unauthorized person, or if an unauthorized transaction has occurred involving your account, please notify us immediately using general contact information in the form below or by calling our Customer Care Center.(888) 372-9788
Suspicious Activity Alerts
To make sure you receive this benefit, update your cell phone information by calling our Customer Care Center at (888) 372-9788 during the hours of 7 a.m.- 7 p.m. CT Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT on Saturdays.
Use These Tips to Protect Yourself from Scams
- Do not give your passwords, PIN or social security number to anyone!
- Review your account transactions frequently and report any unauthorized transactions to our customer care center as soon as you notice them.
- Report suspected or known scams to the FBI online at ic3.gov.
Our Standard Practices Regarding Your Account(s) with Us are Still in Place
To make sure you receive this benefit, update your cell phone information by calling our Customer Care Center at (888) 372-9788.
- We will never call you to ask for verification of identity, account numbers, card numbers, PIN, social security number, usernames, passwords or any other personally identifying information.
- We will never tell you to call a number that is not a branch line (these can be found at my100bank.com/locations) or our Customer Care Center line at (888) 372-9788.
- We will never tell, ask or recommend you transfer money or withdraw it.
Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.