Get a Grip on Convenience!
- Before using Mobile Banking, you must enroll in online banking by visiting your local branch or contacting the customer care center at (888) 372-9788.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for details about Mobile Banking features and usage.
Download the App¹ today!
Like taking your banker with you...
- Convenience – Manage your accounts in the palm of your hand. Bank anywhere, at any time!
- Control – It’s easy to monitor your account(s) and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
- Security – Enjoy a high level of protection against account fraud
- Pay bills, cancel scheduled payments, or review payment1
- Deposit checks on-the-go with Mobile Deposit1,2
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts1
- View recent transactions
- Find the nearest Centennial Bank location or ATM
- Setup and receive text alerts1,2
- Text Banking (SMS)1,2
- View Check Images
- Additional Account Summary Tab
- Touch ID for iPhones® - Use your biometric finger print to access your app. Available on iPhone® 5s and greater, iPad Air® 2 and MacBook Pro®.
- Passcode for iPhones® and Android™ - You may also setup a 4 digit code to access your app.
- Financial Calculator - Calculate financial needs for Savings, Lending, Investment, Retirement and more.
- Add a Payee in Bill Pay - Add a new payee and schedule a bill payment to the new payee all within the app.
Options for Mobile Banking
- Downloadable App2
- Text Banking2
- Mobile Web Browser
Download the App2 today!
1Certain fees, limitations and restrictions may apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.