The Opportunity 100 Checking Account at Centennial Bank offers you the opportunity to re-establish a checking account relationship.
Open your Opportunity 100 checking account online or begin our in-branch enrollment and receive benefits that will allow you to conduct your daily transactions in a fast and convenient manner.
- Free Instant- Issue Debit Card (replacement fees apply)
- Free Internet Banking¹
- Free eStatements
- Free Basic Bill Pay¹
- Personal Checks
- No minimum monthly balance
- Opportunity to convert to another account after 12 months*
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit Card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.
- $100.00 minimum opening balance
- $9.95 monthly service fee with direct deposit
- $12.95 monthly service fee with no direct deposit
- Eligibility subject to credit history requirements
- Candidate must not owe Centennial Bank on any previous charge off account
- No Overdraft privilege available
*Customers are eligible upon request for other checking products after 12 months in good standings in the Opportunity 100 account, and upon proof of paid closures with other institutions. See Bank for details.
¹Some restrictions may apply. See Bank for details.