Arkansas State University students, faculty and staff can all enjoy the benefits of VIP Checking.
- $100 minimum amount to open
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Minimum Daily Balance Required
Check out additional benefits below!
- FREE Centennial Bank Specialty Blue Wallet style checks
- Surcharge-FREE ATMs – (no receipt needed, fee automatically waived)
- Convenient Online, Mobile App., Telephone and Text Banking1,2
- Internet Bill Pay1
- Instant Issue Debit Card3
- Coin Machine Transactions (where available)
- Mobile Payment Options1,2
- Mobile Check Deposit from a smartphone or tablet (deposit a check by taking its photo)1,2
- eStatements available1
- One Annual Overdraft Pass per year (OD Pass refers to only one refund of the OD charge & does not imply the item would be paid. See bank for additional details)4
Restrictions and limitations apply to opening deposits and funding methods. Online account opening applies to deposit accounts. Subject to credit approval. Must be 18 years of age. Must be a legal resident of the United States. Must have working device that meets required specifications. Not all products are available for all locations. Not all products are available through online account opening.
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit Card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
1Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.
3Available at most locations. Must have Centennial checking account to receive debit card. Replacement fees and restrictions may apply. See Bank for details.
4The bank reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether it will or will not pay any non-sufficient item(s) presented against your account. You will be charged the normal Non-Sufficient Funds/Overdraft handling fee of $35.00 for each item paid as set forth in our current fees schedule — the same as if we returned your check unpaid. Such fees may also be imposed in connection with transactions that overdraw your account, such as in person withdrawals, preauthorized automatic debits, or other electronic transfers. Fees described above may also be imposed on one time debit card or ATM transactions, should you Opt-In to the Federal Reserve issued Regulation E governing these items. You must also bring your account to a positive balance at least once every thirty-one (31) days to maintain your Overdraft Privilege in good standing. In doing so, your overdraft privilege will be automatically reinstated. Your account will be closed if it remains in an overdraft status for a period of sixty (60) consecutive days; however, the closure of your account does not relieve you of the obligation to pay the overdraft balance.