New Internet Banking View is now Live!
In our ongoing efforts to better your user experience we are pleased to bring you an enhanced view and new features! Your new Internet Banking1 Landing Page is now Live.
- Consolidated "Welcome" screen to include all your important information in addition to your account summary
- Added security feature to combine your account name & number so only the last 4 digits of your account number are displayed
- Added quick links to view Statements/Notices2, access the Message Center, complete Transfers & BillPay and to Send Money with Zelle®3
- Ledger Balance (or Current Balance), Available Balance and Download feature are still accessible
- All account type boxes can now be collapsed or expanded to personalize your view
Expand the Accounts, Loans4 or Certificate of Deposit (CD)5/Investment Retirement Account (IRA)6 by clicking the "+" and learn more about available products to further your banking relationship with Centennial Bank.
1Certain transaction fees, limitations and restrictions may apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Enrollment required. See Bank for details. Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
3Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Some restrictions may apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used here in under license. © 2018 Centennial Bank
4All loans subject to credit and property approval.
5See a customer service representative for current rate information, calculation method and to obtain a copy of our Truth in Savings Disclosure.
6Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are subject to limitations and/or penalties imposed by the Internal Revenue Service. These accounts are not available for brokered deposits. Centennial Bank does not offer or provide legal tax advice. Please consult your attorney and/or tax advisor for such services