Originate wire transfers in a secure & timely manner
A wire transfer is an electronic payment method used to send funds domestically or internationally to businesses or individuals. Wire transfers are effected bank to bank through the Federal Reserve System.
The benefits to using a wire transfer versus a check or an ACH transfer include:
- Immediate transmission of available funds bank to bank1
- Same day and final settlement for domestic wire transfers
- Prepare instructions up to 30 days or more in advance
- Accelerate receipt of funds or disbursement of funds
- Initiate from your office for ease of transacting business
- Receive email alerts for notifications of wires received or sent
Security is Key!
Using Centennial Bank’s Cash Management online platform, customers may originate domestic or international wire transfers in a secure and timely manner. The online platform allows for dual control and token authentication. Incoming wire notifications may be set up to alert you to new wire transfer activity. Customers may set up wires for recurring transactions. Transaction limits further protect your money and may avoid duplicate entries.
Centennial Bank Wire Transfer Instructions
Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details. All services subject to prior Centennial Bank approval.
1Subject to internal and Federal Reserve processing timelines and availability of funds. International wire transfers may experience longer processing times.