Skip Navigation

Search This Site

Search Icon

Close Icon

Insurance Products

Vacant Property

empty store front

Your property needs protection regardless of how it’s used. Centennial Insurance Agency and/or Cook Insurance Agency can help you find the right coverage for your primary residence or vacation home, but also for your vacant or unoccupied property.

Whether you plan to leave your property vacant or unoccupied for a short time or an extended period, we can get you covered with a 3-month, 6-month or even a 12-month policy.

Get a Quote


Products sold by Centennial Insurance Agency, Inc. and/or or Cook Insurance Agency, Inc. are not a deposit, not FDIC insured. Not guaranteed by the bank. Not insured by any federal government agency and/or may lose value.

Get in Touch

Need assistance with something?
Our team members are available to help you
Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm CT / 8am - 8pm ET
Saturday 8am - 2pm CT / 9am - 3pm ET.

Call Icon(888) 372-9788 Online Help Center

User Icon

User Icon

Email Icon

Phone Icon

Warning: This email is not encrypted, please do not include any personal information or passwords. An email is NOT a secure means of communication and should NOT be used to convey your social security number, date of birth or account number.

Privacy Statement: Any information that you provide us about yourself through this website will be used solely for the purpose for which it is provided and will not be given to any non-affiliated third party except as is necessary to accommodate your request, or as may be required by law or legal process.