Switching bank accounts is easy! Simply download our free SwitchKit to switch your personal or business account to Centennial Bank today!
And then follow these few simple steps:
Step 1: Open an account
*Before you open your new Centennial account, you may also first learn more about your account choices.
Step 2: Establish or Transfer direct deposits to Centennial Bank
*To establish or transfer direct deposits, you need the following information.
- Employer or deposit initiator's name and address
- Centennial Bank account number
- Centennial Bank ACH routing/transit number
Once you have that information, complete the direct deposit form and send it to the company that makes the direct deposit into your account. Just print out the blank form, fill it in by hand, and mail or drop off at your local Centennial Bank branch.
Step 3: Transfer automatic payments to Centennial Bank
*To cancel or to transfer automatic payments from your former bank account to your new Centennial Bank account, you need the following information.
- Copy of your latest statement with your billing information
- Centennial Bank account number (for transfers)
- Centennial Bank ACH routing/transit number (for transfers)
- Former bank account information (for canceled payments)
Once you have the information necessary to transfer automatic payments, complete the automatic withdrawal transfer form and send it to your biller. Just print out the blank form, fill it in by hand, and mail or drop off at your local Centennial Bank branch.
Step 4: Cancel automatic payments:
*Once you have the information necessary to cancel automatic payments, please print out and complete the "Existing Account Closing Notification Form" located by downloading the Personal or Business SwitchKit and send to your biller.
Reminder regarding switching bank accounts:
- Stop using your former bank account, but be sure to keep enough funds in it to cover any outstanding checks, automatic withdrawals, and automatic payments.
- Once your last check, automatic withdrawal, and automatic payment has cleared, you are ready to close your former accounts. On the account closing request form, fill in your name, phone number, and address, along with your former bank's name, address, and account number. Then print the form out and send it to your former financial institution. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to read and print the forms.