Open your Personal Savings Account and link it to your Centennial Bank checking account to make savings transfers as you see fit.
- $100 minimum to open
- $100 minimum balance per statement cycle to avoid $3 service charge
- Earns interest
- Six free withdrawals per month / $5 charge for each withdrawal in excess of six per month¹
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit Card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.
¹Exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability or other remedial action