It is never too early to start saving for the holidays. Take our 50 week Christmas challenge shown below.
- Earns tiered interest
- $5 charge per withdrawal prior to annual payout
- Annual account payout occurs early November (annual payout will not be disbursed if balance is less than $25 at time of disbursement)
- Limited to six withdrawals per month (exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action)
- No minimum balance required
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit Card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.