Saving money is essential. Whether you're saving for a major purchase or simply want a safe place for your emergency funds, a Centennial Bank Money Market account is a smart choice. Quick and easy access to your money when you need it, plus these great benefits:
- $100 minimum opening balance
- If the balance falls below $2,500 on any day during the statement cycle a $10 service charge will be applied
- Earns interest
- Must present ATM receipt to receive refund
- Federal regulation limits this account to six withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle; in-person withdrawals are unlimited. A $10 excess transfer fee may be assessed on any electronic or telephone transfers, or on checks, automatic or pre-authorized transfer to a third party, exceeding six per statement cycle. Exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in fees, account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action.
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.