Saving money is essential. Whether you're saving for a major purchase or simply want a safe place for your emergency funds, a Centennial Bank Money Market account is a smart choice. Quick and easy access to your money when you need it, plus these great benefits:
- $100 minimum opening balance
- $2,500 minimum balance per statement cycle to avoid $10 service charge
- Earns interest
- Must present ATM receipt to receive refund
- Limited to six withdrawals per month / $10 for each withdrawal over six per months¹
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.
¹Exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action.