Centennial Bank’s Health Savings Accounts (HSA) give you more control over your healthcare financing.
An HSA is a checking account reserved for medical expenses. You can access these funds with a debit card or by writing a check to pay current or future medical expenses. It’s a great way to plan for the future. The health plans typically provide lower premiums, and the HSA may provide tax benefits when contributions are made, as funds grow and when used to pay for qualified medical expenses. Contributions placed in an HSA are non-taxable by the IRS.
Take control. Start saving now. Centennial Bank gives you the tools and resources needed to manage your HSA. You'll receive superior customer service, competitive interest rates, flexible investment options, and more.
- Individual ownership with allowable authorized signers, beneficiaries, trustee, and estate accounts available.
- Interest credited monthly
- Available to anyone with a high-deductible health plan
- Unlimited transactions and check writing with no per check charges
- No monthly service charge
- Contributions can be made by the individual, employer, or both
- Distributions are tax-free if taken for “qualified medical expenses”
- 1st ATM/Debit card free, which can be used for “qualified medical expenses”
- Descriptive monthly statements
- Free E-statements optional
- Free Internet (basic) Bill Pay
- Free Internet Banking
- Direct deposit available
- Earn monthly interest on money
- 24-hour banking convenience
- Easy expense tracking
- Less paper clutter
- Protects against high or unexpected medical bills
- Provides necessary information for tax purposes