Become a valued Centennial Club Checking customer and gain access to the following benefits:
- IDProtect®1,2 (registration and activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring and protection
- Triple Bureau Credit File Monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Online Identity Theft News Center
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, including $1,000 dependent grandchild coverage3 (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70)
- Gas & Gift Cards – Members receive 20% savings on Gas & Gift Cards5 (Registration/Activation required)
- Cash Back Member Rewards5 (Registration/Activation required)
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership (Registration/Activation required. Available Online Only)
- Cellular Telephone Protection4 (See Special Insurance Program Notes below)
All for only $6.95 per month!
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account, External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account and Credit/Debit Card.
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. External transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit card subject to $500 maximum.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.
- $100 Minimum to Open, no Minimum Balance to Maintain
- Unlimited Transactions
- FREE Notary Service
- One 1/2 Price Safe Deposit Box per account. (Safe deposit contents are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.)
- FREE Instant Issue Debit Card (Replacement fees may apply)
- FREE Online Banking (Some restrictions apply. See bank for details.)
- FREE Basic Bill Pay (Some restrictions apply. See bank for details.)
- FREE eStatements
1IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded business and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is only available when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered.) Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The descriptions herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
3Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Plateau Insurance Company. Dependent Grandchildren defined as Insured’s unmarried grandchildren under age 19 (26 if attending an accredited institution of higher learning on a full time basis) and primarily dependent on the Insured for support and maintenance. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
4Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.
5Terms and conditions apply. Review the terms and conditions.
Special Insurance Program Notes:
The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of Insurance.
Not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency.
Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.