Become a valued Centennial Club Checking customer and gain access to the following benefits:
- IDProtect®* (registration and activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring and protection
- Triple Bureau Credit File Monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Online Identity Theft News Center
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
- $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, including $1,000 Dependent Grandchild Coverage**
- Gas & Gift Cards*** – Members receive 20% savings on Gas & Gift Cards (registration and activation required)
- Cash Back Member Rewards*** (registration and activation required)
- Access Entertainment and Travel Discounts using the free mobile app (registration and activation required)
- Cellular Telephone Protection****
All for only $6.95 per month! Open your Centennial Club Checking account today!
- $100 Minimum to Open, no Minimum Balance to Maintain
- Unlimited Transactions
- FREE Notary Service
- One 1/2 Price Safe Deposit Box per account. (Safe deposit contents are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.)
- FREE Instant Issue Debit Card (Replacement fees may apply)
- FREE Online Banking (Some restrictions apply. See bank for details.)
- FREE Basic Bill Pay (Some restrictions apply. See bank for details.)
- FREE eStatements
* IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded business and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employee, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students). For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
** Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance underwritten by Plateau Insurance Company. Dependent Grandchildren defined as Insured’s unmarried grandchildren under age 19 (26 if attending an accredited institution of higher learning on a full time basis) and primarily dependent on the Insured for support and maintenance. The descriptions herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
*** Terms and conditions apply. Review the terms and conditions.
****Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.
Special Insurance Program Notes:
The descriptions herein are summaries only and intended for informational purposes only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
Not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency.
Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.