- Before traveling, we encourage you to call the bank during banking hours to place travel notes on your accounts.
- For your security, we encourage PIN transactions because you are the only one who knows your PIN number.
- Don’t give your account number to anyone on the phone unless you’ve made the call to a company you know to be reputable. If you’ve never done business with them before, do an online search first for reviews or complaints.
- Carry your cards separately from your wallet. It can minimize your losses if someone steals your wallet or purse. And carry only the card you need for that outing.
- During a transaction, keep your eye on your card. Make sure you get it back before you walk away.
- Never sign a blank receipt. Draw a line through any blank spaces above the total.
- Save your receipts to compare with your statement.
- Open your bills promptly — or check them online often — and reconcile them with the purchases you’ve made.
- Report any questionable charges to the card issuer.
- Notify your card issuer if your address/phone number changes or if you will be traveling.
- Don’t write your account number on the outside of an envelope.
Centennial Bank can print your debit card within minutes right at the bank.* Don't wait for a card to be sent in the mail! The card is given at account opening and is available for personal and business accounts. You can also get your card replaced just by stopping in the bank.
*Available at most locations. Debit card replacement fees may apply.
- How do I report a lost or stolen debit card? Call 1-800-236-2442 (domestic)
- What if my debit card does not work? In order to help ensure uninterrupted card use, please call the Centennial Bank Customer Care Center (888-372-9788) and let us know if you plan to make an unusually large purchase, use your debit card outside of the state or country. Also remember it is best to use your debit card as a PIN based transaction.
- What if I notice suspicious activity on my debit card? Please call the Centennial Bank Customer Care Center (888-372-9788) immediately.