Speed Up the Home Loan Approval Process
Present any or all of the of the following to your Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Your street address, or addresses, for the past 2 years
- If you rent: your landlord's name, address and phone number
- If you own: your mortgage lender's name and your account number
- Name, address and phone number of any employer you've worked for in the past 2 years
- Your gross monthly salary or other income¹
- Your year-to-date pay stub
- Your W2 forms for the past 2 years
- Signed tax returns if you worked on commission or if you wish to use interest, dividend or bonus income to qualify for your loan
- If you are self employed, signed tax returns for the past 2 years and current Profit & Loss statement and Balance Sheet
- If you are not currently employed, bring proof of other sources of income (Awards letter or 1099 for two years)
Deposit, Retirement and Equities Account Information
- Name of financial institution, account number and balance on all checking, savings, IRA, retirement, 401(k), stock and mutual fund accounts - including statements for the past two months
Real Estate Information
- Address, market value and loan information on all real estate you own
- Copies of leases on any rental property you own
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID (i.e.. driver's license, state-issued non-driver's ID, US military ID)
- If you are applying for a VA Loan, please bring your military discharge papers (Form DD214) and Certificate of Eligibility
TYPES OF MORTGAGE LOANS
We offer a full range of mortgage products, including Conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veteran Affairs (VA), Rural Development and Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA).
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- The traditional fixed-rate mortgage has a constant interest rate and monthly payments that never change. This may be a good choice if you plan to stay in your home for seven years or longer. If you plan to move within seven years, then adjustable-rate loans are usually cheaper. As a rule of thumb, it may be harder to qualify for fixed-rate loans than for adjustable rate loans. When interest rates are low, fixed-rate loans are generally not that much more expensive than adjustable-rate mortgages and may be a better deal in the long run, because you can lock in the rate for the life of your loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Ask our Centennial Bank Mortgage Loan Originator for ARM details. Hybrid ARMS have become increasingly popular and can offer the best of both worlds: lower potential interest rates (like ARMs) and a fixed payment for a longer period of time than most adjustable rate loans. It's a good choice for people who expect to move (or refinance) before or shortly after the adjustment occurs.
Qualified borrowers can receive $1,025 in lender credit applied toward origination charges. This credit must be applied prior to other credits.
- Full-time public school district employees and full-time state or federal accredited private/charter school employees are eligible — including teacher, nurse, librarian, guidance counselor, janitor, cafeteria staff, teachers aide or administrative employees.
- Exclusions: Substitute or temporary employees, retired employees. Academic levels beyond high school.
- Full-Time Nursing Services - Means a full-time and licensed or certified employee providing nursing at a: Public or private hospital or public or private practice clinic, Contract nursing, i.e., travel nursing care or home health nurse.
- Examples of Full-time employees such as: Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Manager, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Full-time employees serving in federal, state, or local government emergency medical departments or private EMS departments.
- Examples of eligible workers include emergency medical technicians, licensed paramedics, emergency care attendants.
- Full-time employees serving in federal, state or local government firefighting agencies.
- Examples of eligible workers include firefighter, fire educator, fire trainer, fire inspector, arson investigator, fire administrator.
- Full-time law enforcement employees serving in local, state, or federal agencies.
- Examples of eligible workers include police officers, state troopers, deputies, dispatchers, probation officers, detectives, administrative staff, etc.
- Exclusions: Temporary employees, contract employees, retired employees, part-time employees, volunteers.
Eligible Borrowers to receive a lender credit equivalent to our Processing and Underwriting fees. Lender credit to be applied by Secondary Market upon processing and underwriting receipt and review of written verification of employment. Available to those Eligible Borrowers who satisfy one of the above criteria and who submit a mortgage application to Centennial Mortgage Loan Originator, after 1/1/2021 and prior to 12/31/21. Employment will be verified through written verification of employment completed within 30 days of underwriting approval. Eligible property is the primary residence for the premises being purchased or refinanced upon closing. All loans must meet Centennial Bank and/or Secondary Market lending guidelines and additional restrictions may apply. All loans subject to credit and property approval.
All loans are subject to credit and property approval.
¹Alimony, child support or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you do not choose to have it considered for repaying the loan.