Contact Us for Insurance Information

Business Insurance

Many of our customers have invested a lot of time and money in their business. Cook Insurance can protect your business through a variety of companies that we represent.

Cook Insurance can cover:

  • Apartments
  • Auto Repair & Dealers
  • Specialty Contractors
  • Convenience Stores
  • Daycares
  • Hotels/Motels
  • Mini-Storages
  • Restaurants
  • Many Many More!

Business Owner Policy

Cook Insurance offers a commercial package that includes both Property Insurance and General Liability. It is the perfect policy for many business owners. This package combines liability protection and coverage for commercial buildings and business personal property as well as sewer and drain back ups, money, securities and computer equipment.

We offer both Commercial General Liability and a Commercial Package. Click on the quote links to get started with Cook Insurance today!

Commercial Auto

Own a business with company-owned vehicles? Cook Insurance has you covered.

Our full range of commercial auto policies provide liability if you or one of your employees is involved in an accident in a business vehicle, as well as coverage for comprehensive and collision losses.

As an independent agency, we can shop to find the best policy that meets your needs. Click on the quote links to the left to get started with Cook Insurance today.

Workers' Compensation

The maxim "accidents happen" is true at home and on the job. Workers' compensation policies afford business owners state-mandatory coverage for all employees in any job-related injury.

Cook can shop your needs through our network of respected, national carriers to determine the best coverage for your business and your employees. 

Commercial Umbrella

Your business is an extension of you. In many ways, both literal and figurative, it's like part of the family. Therefore, you want to protect it.

In addition to commercial auto, commercial property and worker's compensation insurance, Cook offers commercial umbrella coverage that in most cases offers up to $5 million in extra liability protection for your business.

Builder's Risk

As a specialist in insurance for the construction industry, we offer a wide range of coverages, including:

  • Theft: Equipment to be installed, building and landscaping material
    are covered from the moment they are delivered to the job site.
  • Materials in transit and at temporary locations: Protects job materials
    as well as office and tool trailers. Also includes coverage for
    materials that are installed or uninstalled, including landscaping.
  • Mechanical and electrical breakdown: Covers breakdown of
    plumbing, air conditioning lines and elevators.
  • Sewers and drains: Covers backup of sewers and drains
    with no deductible.
  • Laws and ordinances: Provides coverage for losses due
    to changes in laws or ordinances.
  • Model homes and unsold dwellings: Optional coverage protects
    models and their contents and completed homes that have not yet been sold.
  • Profit: Ability to include your profit in the total estimated completed value.

Vacant Property

Your property needs protection regardless of how it's used. Cook can help you find the right coverage for your primary residence or vacation home, but also for your vacant or unoccupied property.

Whether you plan to leave your property vacant or unoccupied for a short time or an extended period, we can get you covered with a 3-month, 6-month or even a 12-month policy.

Garage Policies

Cook offers commercial garage policies for automobile dealerships and repair shops.

These policies cover the day-to-day operations at a dealership or shop. A Dealer's Open Lot policy provides coverage for a dealer against physical damage to used cars for sale. A Garage Keeper's policy may be purchased by a repair shop to provide physical damage coverage for customers' cars under the care, custody and control of the shop.

Products sold by Cook Insurance Agency (CIA) are not a deposit, not FDIC insured. Not guaranteed by the bank. Not insured by any federal government agency and/or may lose value.

Key icon

Bank Owned Real Estate

Browse Centennial Bank's Properties for Sale, or Real Estate Owned List, including but not limited to residential and commercial properties acquired by Centennial Bank, their Affiliates, or as Servicer, through foreclosure.

Search Listings
Sallie Mae logo

Student Loans

For college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans, Centennial Bank has partnered with Sallie Mae to bring you loans with great repayment options and competitive rates.

View Student Loans

Community News