Contact Us for Insurance Information
Many of our customers have invested a lot of time and money in their business. Centennial Insurance can protect your business through a variety of companies that we represent.
Centennial Insurance can cover:
- Auto Repair & Dealers
- Specialty Contractors
- Convenience Stores
- Many Many More!
Business Owner Policy
Centennial Insurance offers a commercial package that includes both Property Insurance and General Liability. It is the perfect policy for many business owners. This package combines liability protection and coverage for commercial buildings and business personal property as well as sewer and drain back ups, money, securities and computer equipment.
Own a business with company-owned vehicles? Centennial Insurance has you covered.
Our full range of commercial auto policies provide liability if you or one of your employees is involved in an accident in a business vehicle, as well as coverage for comprehensive and collision losses.
As an independent agency, we can shop to find the best policy that meets your needs. Click on the quote links to the left to get started with Centennial Insurance today.
The maxim "accidents happen" is true at home and on the job. Workers' compensation policies afford business owners state-mandatory coverage for all employees in any job-related injury.
Centennial can shop your needs through our network of respected, national carriers to determine the best coverage for your business and your employees.
Your business is an extension of you. In many ways, both literal and figurative, it's like part of the family. Therefore, you want to protect it.
In addition to commercial auto, commercial property and worker's compensation insurance, Centennial offers commercial umbrella coverage that in most cases offers up to $5 million in extra liability protection for your business.
As a specialist in insurance for the construction industry, we offer a wide range of coverages, including:
- Theft: Equipment to be installed, building and landscaping material are covered from the moment they are delivered to the job site.
- Materials in transit and at temporary locations: Protects job materials as well as office and tool trailers. Also includes coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled, including landscaping.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown: Covers breakdown of plumbing, air conditioning lines and elevators.
- Sewers and drains: Covers backup of sewers and drains with no deductible.
- Laws and ordinances: Provides coverage for losses due to changes in laws or ordinances.
- Model homes and unsold dwellings: Optional coverage protects models and their contents and completed homes that have not yet been sold.
- Profit: Ability to include your profit in the total estimated completed value.
Your property needs protection regardless of how it's used. Centennial can help you find the right coverage for your primary residence or vacation home, but also for your vacant or unoccupied property.
Whether you plan to leave your property vacant or unoccupied for a short time or an extended period, we can get you covered with a 3-month, 6-month or even a 12-month policy.
Centennial offers commercial garage policies for automobile dealerships and repair shops.
These policies cover the day-to-day operations at a dealership or shop. A Dealer's Open Lot policy provides coverage for a dealer against physical damage to used cars for sale. A Garage Keeper's policy may be purchased by a repair shop to provide physical damage coverage for customers' cars under the care, custody and control of the shop.
Products sold by Centennial Insurance Agency (CIA) are not a deposit, not FDIC insured. Not guaranteed by the bank. Not insured by any federal government agency and/or may lose value.