Welcome to our Centennial Bank family!
Our goal is to make your transition as easy as possible and be there for you when you have questions that need answering. With this in mind, please look for any information that applies to you below. We look forward to helping you build your legacy now and into the future.
Please refer to the following letters for helpful information:
Use the anchor links below to find specific information quickly:
Need assistance? ► Contact us here!
(Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. ET to 6:00 p.m. ET and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. ET to 3:00 p.m. ET)
Due to the data conversion, all Stonegate Bank checking, money market and saving accounts will have a final statement generated 2/9/2018. Please review your final statement carefully for information concerning any applicable interest or service charge. For Business Analysis account holders, the January analysis charge will be applied on 2/9/2018. Statement drop dates may change for some accounts after conversion.
Beginning Monday, February 12th, please use the new temporary login credentials provided to you via letter. For security purposes, you will be asked to change your Customer ID and Password once you have successfully loged into the system. Once your online identification is established, from our Online Banking site you will have access to your bank accounts and additional convenient options like Bill Pay¹, Text Banking² and registration for Mobile Banking³.
If you are downloading our Mobile App° for the first time you will need to enroll your mobile device. You can accomplish this by logging into Online Banking and selecting the Services Tab followed by Mobile Banking. You will be redirected to our mobile banking center where you can follow the prompts to enroll your mobile device.
- Mobile Banking FAQ
- If you have questions, please feel free to call us (888) 372-9788 or visit any of our convenient locations.
¹Enrollment required. Some restrictions apply. See Bank for details.
²Enrollment and activation required. standard message rates may apply.
³Some restrictions may apply. See Bank for details.
°Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Some restrictions may apply.
Our Online Banking and Cash Management system will be new to you as well. To help with this transition we have provided some instructional videos below. If you should need assistance, please contact us.
- By Phone ► (844) 213-5198
- By Email ► CEN-CMOperations@my100bank.com
► Cash Management: Super User Admin & Maintenance Tutorials
- Cash Mgmt: Admin and Maintenance (Super User)
- Cash Mgmt: Setup and Overview
- ACH Origination within Cash Management
- Wire Transfers in Cash Management
If you are using Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Mint®, you may be accustomed to downloading transactions by connecting to one of Stonegate Bank's Intuit® services: Web Connect or Direct Connect. Centennial Bank offers transaction downloads through the same Intuit® services at no additional cost to you.
- For more information regarding Intuit® please visit ► https://www.my100bank.com/Intuit
- Access your card account online by clicking the image directly below. Services include viewing credit card transaction history and balances, enrolling for eStatements, and creating online payments.
- Use your MasterCard® to earn points and redeem them here in our stores. Choose from an array of rewards: merchandise, gift cards, travel - along with Pay with Rewards™ which allows you to pay with points anywhere MasterCard® is accepted!
- Sign-up and rest easy with Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ ► Sign-up to Enroll in Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- For any Stonegate Credit Card inquires, please email us at ►StonegateCardServices@my100bank.com
- Stonegate Bank Consumer Cardholder Agreement ► View
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Inc.