Faster! More Secure! Environmentally Friendly! Go Green!
With our free online statements service, we provide images of the front of your cancelled checks as part of your statement—up to 12 images to a page—and you receive your statements online instead of in the mail. That means you can view, print, and download up to two (2) years of your statements with images online at anytime.
There are many advantages to stopping mail delivery of your paper statements.
- You receive exactly the same information in an online version of your statement through Online Banking as you would with a paper version.
- You get an email each month notifying you that your statement is available for viewing and printing online.
- You receive your online statements several days before you receive your paper statements.
- You can resume getting your statements with Check Safekeeping or Check Images in the mail at any time.
- You may be able to reduce your threat of mail fraud or identity theft.
Current online banking users can enroll for e-Statements by following these easy steps:
If you are not an Online Banking customer, click on the Enroll Now link below for a copy of the Enrollment Form. This form will need to be completed and returned by your local Centennial Bank branch.
Step 1. Log in to Online Banking
Step 2. Select "Profile", Edit "Profile"
Step 3. Verify your email address
Step 4. Select "Your Accounts" to enroll
You are now automically enrolled and will receive notification via e-mail when your next statement is available to view online.
For additional questions about our eStatement service, please complete the form below and someone will contact you shortly.