Add Your Centennial Bank Debit Card to Apple Pay in 2 Easy Steps!
Store your Centennial Bank debit card in Passbook®
Open Passbook and click on the plus icon. Capture a photo of your Centennial Bank debit card or enter the information manually. When adding a flat card, you must enter the information manually, because the camera only reads embossed numbers.
The card verification process should take just a few seconds. You may be prompted to provide additional verification via phone.
Now you are ready to enjoy the convenience of Apple Pay!
How can I learn more about Apple Pay?
Visit our FAQ page and get fast answers regarding Apple Pay setup, function, security features, and more.
How do I use Apple Pay?
- Use your iPhone 6® or iPhone 6 Plus® to make purchases at more than 700,000 locations, and keep your cards securely in your wallet.
- Just hold your iPhone 6 near the checkout reader with your finger on Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep confirms your payment.
- You can also use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6 to make online purchases. Complete your online transactions by selecting Apple Pay and placing your finger on Touch ID.
Is it safe?
- Apple Pay assigns, encrypts and securely stores a unique Device Account Number on your iPhone 6. When you make a purchase, that number—along with a transaction-specific dynamic security code—is used to process your payment. Your debit or credit card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment and your name, card number and security code remain confidential because cashiers no longer need to see or handle your card.
Business Owners: Looking to accept Apple Pay payments?
- Centennial Bank Merchant Services can help your business incorporate Apple Pay, as well as other payment technologies. Ask your banker for more information today! Contact us at 888-372-9788, or email your questions here.