Do you have business funds you don't currently need to meet your daily cash flow? Why not deposit that money in a Centennial Bank savings account, where it will remain liquid for any planned or unplanned business needs.
- $100 minimum balance to avoid $3 monthly maintenance charge
- Earns Interest
- Limted to six withdrawals per month / $5 fee for each withdrawal in excess of 6 per month (exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action)
See funding methods and limitations directly below for online account opening.
- Opening deposit is between $100 and $250
- Available funding methods include: Check or Wire
- "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products.
Begin your in-branch enrollment to be contacted by a Centennial Bank personal banker to schedule your in-branch appointment.