Convenient Access to Your Business Checking Account
Business owners and their employees2 can enjoy greater convenience, acceptance and control when making purchases with the Centennial Bank Business Debit Card.
Benefits of the Centennial Bank Business Debit Card
► Make purchases direct from your checking account anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
► Eliminate check writing and check approval delays
► Withdraw cash fee-free at Centennial Bank ATMs
► Request additional cards for authorized employees2 and set purchase and cash withdrawal limits for each card
Centennial Bank Business Debit MasterCard® holders can also enjoy peace of mind
- Purchase Assurance Coverage: Provides replacement when an item you bought with your covered card is damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
- Extended Warranty Coverage: Doubles the original manufacturer’s (or store brand) warranty of two years or less on eligible new items purchased with your covered card.
- MasterCard Global Emergency Services™: Provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer service assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.
- ID Theft Resolution: Assists cardholder who believe they are the victims of identity theft. Services include providing a uniform Identity Theft Affidavit and assistance with its completion, notification of all three major credit reporting agencies, assistance with credit and charge card replacement, cardholder education, an Identity Theft Resolution Kit, and sample letters for use in canceling checking, ATM cards, and other accounts.
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage: Reimburses cardholders for physical damage to a rental car with a maximum MSRP of $50,000 when the cardholder pays for the entire rental transaction with his/her eligible card and declines Collision Damage Waiver/Loss Damage Waiver coverage offered by the car rental company. Rental must be for 31 consecutive days or less. Coverage is in excess of any other applicable insurance.
Download the complete MasterCard® Commercial Guide to Benefits for full details regarding registration, benefit requirements and service terms and conditions.
Debit card replacement fees apply. Must have a Centennial Bank checking account to receive debit card.
1Security and reward benefits provided by a third party vendor, terms and conditions apply.
2Employees should be signers on the account in order to have a card.