Tropical Storm Gordon Advisory for Baldwin County, Alabama & Pensacola, Florida locations!
Customers, Employees and Friends please note the following inclement weather branch updates and please use extreme caution if traveling or evacuating. If your normal banking routine becomes interrupted please know Centennial Bank is here for you. ATM's are available for access in the event of an emergency. Online banking as well as the mobile app¹ are available should you need to check your balance, transfer funds or pay a bill. For the safety of all we have decided to adjust the hours of the following branches as stated below:
The following branches are now OPEN:
- Elberta, AL - 24989 State Street
- Fairhope, AL - 218 Greeno Road N
- Foley, AL - 501 South Mackenzie Street
- Gulf Shores, AL - 2201 West 1st Street
- Orange Beach, AL - 25051 Canal Road
- Pensacola, FL - 201 East Garden Street
- The mobile app¹ is also a great way to track your balance(s) while on the go. Use the links below to download our mobile app if you have a compatible device.
- Centennial Bank customers may use any Publix® ATMs surcharge free.
- Beware of fraudulent transactions during disasters as thieves take advantage of disaster victims
How to Get Started:
- Before using Mobile Banking, you must enroll your accounts in Online Banking.
- Enroll by visiting your local branch or by contacting your personal banker or customer care center.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for details about Mobile Banking features and usage.
¹Message and data rates may apply. Some restrictions may apply.