Centennial Bank is saddened by the destruction caused by Hurricane Irma. We are here to provide a helping hand to our customers and employees who face challenges from this event.
Here are disaster-recovery financial services that are available upon request to our customers in FEMA-declared areas:
- Providing extensions and forbearances of up to 90 days for loan payments of customers in FEMA-declared areas. We will not charge late fees or send negative information to the credit bureaus during this period
- Offering assistance to consumers and small business owners in FEMA-declared areas by:
- Providing expedited decisions regarding disaster recovery loans and short-term business loans for working capital
- Waiving processing fees and offering deferral of the first payment for 90 days for loans made for reasons related to disaster recovery
- Assistance with overdraft fees, ATM fees and other deposit account fees when applicable for customers in the affected areas
Like to know more? For details regarding these disaster-recovery services including length of time they are offered, please call our Customer Care Center at 888-372-9788.