ATTENTION: SCAM ALERT
Customers, Employees and Friends,
There is an automated scam call circulating which appears on the caller ID as Centennial Bank. The call asks the recipient to press 9 and then a person (usually a male) picks up and tries to pitch a credit card.
Please be aware our call center does not do outbound calls. These calls are not generated by Centennial Bank and are attempted scams.
Centennial Bank will not request that you provide personal information by phone or text. If you receive this type of call or feel you have been victimized, please contact our customer care center immediately at 888-372-9788 and report the activity.
Helpful Tips Moving Forward:
Fraud and Identity Theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world. Below are some helpful tips that would be of value to you moving forward.
- Sign-up for Suspicious Activity Alerts
Centennial Bank can send you text messages to verify suspicious activity on your accounts. In order to activate this service you must provide the bank with a valid cell phone in order to receive the text alerts. At this time the only way to verify that we have a valid cell phone number on file is to contact our customer care center at 888-372-9788 or visit your local branch and request the staff add the cell phone number to your profile. For more information regarding suspicious activity alerts visit our website linked above. Centennial Bank customers with a valid cell phone on file are automatically enrolled in this service. Keep in mind message and data rates may apply.
- Consider Centennial Bank Club Checking
Centennial Bank Club Checking provides you access to a variety of great features but the main benefit we want to point out is IDProtect®* (registration and activation required) which provides access to the following great options:
- Total Identity Monitoring and Protection
- Triple Bureau Credit File Monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Online Identity Theft News Center
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
Some of you will already be taking advantage of these benefits as valued Club Checking members. This is just one of the many features this account offers all for only $6.95/month.
* IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded business and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employee, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students). For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.