Our thoughts are with all of our customers, employees and friends who might be effected by Tropical Storm Nestor!
The following BRANCHES will be CLOSED in anticipation of TROPICAL STORM NESTOR on 10/19/2019:
4202 – Panama City Beach
4205 – Lynn Haven
4211 – Carrabelle
4212 – Port St Joe
4220 – Crawfordville
4222 – Woodville
4224 – Tennessee
4229 – Blountstown
4302 – Northeast
The American Bankers Association provided 7 tips for Hurricane Preparedness which can be used for Tropical Storms as well. We have also included information for employees who might be displaced during the storm.
7 Tips for Hurricane Preparedness
The ABA encourages consumers to prepare for hurricane season by assessing their home’s risk and developing emergency plans to protect against potential storms. Tips they provide are mentioned below:
- Know your risk. If you own your home make sure you understand your property’s flood insurance coverage if applicable.
- Assemble an emergency kit. Include things such as first aid supplies, flashlight, batteries, food, water, towels, necessary medications and phone chargers.
- Develop a family communication plan. Determine potential meeting spots and how you will handle different situations which can help eliminate some additional stress and confusion.
- Establish an evacuation route. Identify different evacuation routes and shelters and determine which ones might potentially allow animals and pets if applicable to you.
- Secure your home. Turn off gas tanks and other utilities if instructed by emergency personnel to do so. Outdoor furniture and other objects can also become potential hazards.
- Protect financial documents. Safeguard important documents as you could potentially need both identification and financial documents to begin the recovery process.
- Know the details of your insurance policy(s). If you have coverage speak with your agent to determine if you have adequate coverage or if you need to reassess your plan.
CEN-SAFE for Employees
In a continuing effort to better serve our employees, Centennial Bank created: (833) CEN-SAFE. This number is a voicemail service that is permanently activated for employees to call in to during a disaster or disruption. When you call, you’ll be asked to leave your name, a phone number where you can be contacted, the best email address, a brief message to let us know you’re ok, and how we can be of assistance. If needed, someone will get back to you as soon as possible.(833) 236-7233