Internet/Online Banking Tips
Welcome to Centennial Bank! We are excited to have you as a customer.
Due to inclement weather and the conversion of Liberty Bank customers, we are experiencing abnormally high call volume and apologize for any inconvenience. We are excited to visit with you and have a dedicated department of banking professionals to personally assist you.
Below are some quick tips that may be helpful to you regarding Online Banking.
- Please refer to the letter mailed on November 6, 2013. It contains information regarding your account, debit-card, checks, Online Banking, Bill Pay and includes internet Banking information.
- A follow up letter stating your Internet Banking Customer ID and Temporary Password was also mailed. These instructions may resolve any log on issues you may be experiencing.
- Additional ways to contact Centennial Bank:
- Call 1-888-372-9788
- Email us here
- Visit a convenient location, where helpful bankers are ready to assist you.
- Please know, for your privacy and security, you may be required to answer multiple questions to verify your account information.
Centennial Bank prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and appreciates your patience and courtesy as we take time to personally assist each customer throughout this transition.