The Opportunity 100 Checking Account at Centennial Bank offers you the opportunity to re-establish a checking account relationship. Even if you have been turned down for a checking account in the past, you may open an Opportunity 100 checking account at Centennial Bank. We believe everyone deserves new opportunities! To open your Opportunity 100 checking account online, click here.
With Opportunity 100 checking account, get great benefits that will allow you to conduct your daily transactions in a fast and convenient manner.
- Free Instant- Issue Debit Card (replacement fees apply)
- Free Nationwide ATM*
- Free Internet Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Basic Bill Pay
- Personal Checks
- No minimum monthly balance
- Opportunity to convert to another account after 12 months**
- $100.00 minimum opening balance
- $9.95 monthly service fee with direct deposit
- $12.95 monthly service fee with no direct deposit
- Candidate must meet bank required reporting agency score
- Candidate must not owe Centennial Bank on any previous charge off account
- No Overdraft privilege available
*Receipt must be presented to teller to receive reimbursement of ATM fees.
**Customers are eligible upon request for other checking products after 12 months in good standings in the Opportunity 100 account, and upon proof of paid closures with other institutions. See bank for details.