Current Centennial Bank Online BillPay Customers
Attention is required prior to the September 12th CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay upgrade
Upgrade Checklist –
Before Upgrade: What you need to do NOW to prepare for the upgrade…..
1. __Reference existing eBills delivered through online BillPay for upcoming payment amounts and print the most recent copy of each eBill. Print historical eBills if you wish to retain copies of them.
2. __Begin to “unenroll” eBills in preparation of the conversion by selecting the Biller in “Manage My Bills”. (This is ONLY referring to electronic copies of your bills viewed through BillPay, and will expedite the process for re-enrolling your eBills in the CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay Manager and/or for receiving paper bills in the interim. Please do NOT delete any active payees that you wish to have access to in the upgraded CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay Manager.)
3. __Schedule any payments now that you might need to have paid using a pay date of September 10th or September 11th.
4. __PRINT THE ENTIRE “PAYMENT CENTER SCREEN” so that you have a list record of all of your payees and make note of what “REMINDERS” you have set up (these will not convert over).
5. __To ensure the accuracy of all information that will be transmitted from the current BillPay system, OBTAIN A CURRENT COPY OF EACH OF YOUR BILLS, AND VERIFY & UPDATE EACH PAYEE AS NEEDED IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM.
6. __PRINT EACH OF YOUR INDIVDUAL PAYEES’ PAYMENT DETAILS, INCLUDING:
· Payee Names & Nicknames
· Payment address
· Phone Numbers
· Your Account number with the Payee
· Pending payment amounts and due dates
Retain this information for post-conversion verification once you have determined that everything is up to date.
During Upgrade: The Upgrade Timeline
· At 7 AM CST on Monday, September 12th the current Online BillPay system will become unavailable while your data is programmed into the upgraded BillPay system.
· By 3 PM Tuesday, September 13th, when you log in to BillPay, once you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will proceed into the new system.
· How payments will be made during the upgrade
o Payments that you had previously scheduled to be paid during the upgrade period will be processed as normal. You will not see these payments in your pending payments until 5 days post conversion even though payments have been made.
After Upgrade: What you need to verify…
1. __Using the most current statement/bill AND the list of your payment details which you retained from the pre-upgrade checklist, verify the following in the upgraded CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay Manager system for ALL PAYEES:
· Payee Names (If you had a payee “nickname”, the new system will use the combined value of the payee nickname & the official payee name in the one name field on the new “Payment Center” screen.
· Be sure that you are able to differentiate between two payees with the same name
· Payment addresses (the mailing address that you would use if you mailed your payment)
· Payee phone numbers
· Your account number with payee
· Pending payment amounts, recurring payments models, and due dates
We ask that you please be patient as the system consolidates and matches payee information from the upgrade during the first two statement cycles which may affect the type of payment (check or electronic) that can be processed both initially and in the future. This will not prevent your payments from being made, but they may be delivered by a different method than you are accustomed to initially. Plan all due dates accordingly.
2. __RE-ENROLL FOR ALL eBILLS, keeping in mind that some Payees may not support this feature in the new system and others may be available to you now that were not before.
3. __REINSTATE ANY BILLPAY REMINDERS that you wish to have setup in the upgraded CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay Manager
· What you need to know about your BillPay History
· Six months of payment history will be available.
· Any cancelled payments or deleted payees from the current BillPay system will not be included in the history
· Your upgraded CENTENNIAL BANK Online BillPay Manager profile will retain history for two years
4. Select or verify the primary funding account if you have multiple funding accounts. The first account loaded was pre-selected as your primary during conversion.